You have no items in your shopping cart.
Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World (Audio Download)
In Platform, Michael Hyatt, one of the top business bloggers in the world, provides down-to-earth guidance for building and expanding a powerful platform. To be successful in the market today, you must possess two strategic assets: a compelling product and a meaningful platform. In this step-by-step guide, Michael Hyatt, former CEO and current Chairman of Thomas Nelson Publishers, takes readers behind the scenes, into the new world of social media success. He shows you what best-selling authors, public speakers, entrepreneurs, musicians, and other creative minds are doing differently to win customers in today's crowded marketplace. Hyatt speaks from experience. He writes one of the top 800 blogs in the world and has more than 100,000 followers on Twitter. His large and growing platform serves as the foundation for his successful writing, speaking, and consulting practice. In Platform, Hyatt will teach readers not only how to extend their influence, but also how to monetize it and build a sustainable career. The key is to build a platform. It has never been easier, less expensive, or more possible than right now. The book includes: Proven strategies, Easy-to-replicate formulas, and Practical tips. Social media technologies have changed everything. Now, for the first time in history, non-celebrities can get noticed - and win big! - in an increasingly noisy world.
|Name||Platform Get Noticed in a Noisy World (Audio Download)|
|Site Search Keywords||Platform Get Noticed in a Noisy World|
- "How Books on Business Should Be Done" Review by H. Baker
- Michael Hyatt's "Platform", offers a significant amount of practical advice and step-by-step processes. Unlike many of his peers, there is very little "fluff" in this book and its contents could not be so easily summarized in a pamphlet. I work as a marketing director for a company as well as developing my own side businesses of graphic design and photography. I expected useful information for my personal projects but was surprised by how much of the information was relevant to my full time job as well. If the thought of building your brand via web-based means makes you weak in the knees; i highly recommend this book. (Posted on 8/28/2017)
- Big help Review by Krista
- I am new to the idea of platform and so far have found this book to be easy to read, understand and follow. I'm slowly evolving from my dinosaur state into the 21st century! (Posted on 3/30/2017)
- Controlling Noisy Review by Chris Pedersen
- This book is loaded with great details to help anyone get a larger following. I will be using it like a workbook to build my platform. (Posted on 3/30/2017)
- It works! Review by Josh Hunt
- Traffic is up on my blog about 50% since I read this a month ago. I love it so much I bought both the audio and Kindle version. This is THE BOOK on blogging. (Posted on 3/29/2017)
- Blueprint for Social Media Success! Review by JFW
If you have a product, idea or cause to promote, according to Michael Hyatt, the author of Platform, the first thing you need to do is get yourself noticed, which is not an easy task in todays complicated and busy world. Through his book Platform, Hyatt provides his readers with the road map to guide them to success by elevating their online presence using his years of personal experience in the social media and blogging arena.
Building from the foundation of offering a product that contains value, and expanding your vision of how far your product or message can take you, Hyatt creates confidence in the reader through his breakdown of every step of the process. Platform reads like a how-to manual that could be followed by the least-likely-to-be-social-media-savvy of us all. No matter what your level of social media knowledge, there is something to learn in every section of this book which can be read by individual chapter as it applies to your situation or from cover to cover to get the big picture. Every aspect of this book has a measure of timelessness because it is not just a book about social media marketing, it is a book about creating a place where anyone’s voice can be heard and where others can connect to that voice and join the conversation. It is participating in the ultimate form of electronic communication made available through the venues of social media where anyone can influence a shift in the belief system of any given product or cause.
Hyatt has given us the handbook to nearly eradicate the necessity for traditional marketing strategies that once were the only known path to business success. Through gathering a “tribe” of followers with like ideas and goals, the author guides the reader to on how to maintain that connection with them, creating conversations that will gather more to the tribe and increasing the influence that they have obtained through their social media presence. By building a company brand, the reader engages with his tribe and creates recognition across all forms of social media. Using websites, blogs, Facebook, and twitter, the reader learns to strategically post content that will garner more followers and create more buzz about their brand.
Platform is an invaluable tool for anyone with a message to promote – from a new business to a new ministry, herein lies the blueprint to successful marketing utilizing social media. I would highly recommend this book to read and reread if you are in pursuit of being heard in today’s noisy world.
(Posted on 3/29/2017)
- Platfrom: Get Noticed in a Noisy World Review by Sandra Thompson
I am personally learning from this man’s great experience and will use this book “Platform” as a reference tool over and over as I set up and maintain my online media ministry. He offers systematic instructions on how to build your platform from start to finish. Michael Hyatt’s book is informative and easy to follow and goes beyond providing tools for creating your platform. He teaches the benefits of carefully building and nurturing their platform. I found myself continually taking notes and going over things I would have normally over looked. I am creating a compelling platform, one that I personally use that is solving problems in ways I did not expect. Chapters in this book or short and to the point, making his methods for setting up social media easy. Using his strategies my influence on my platform is already increasing. He teaches us to exceed peoples’ expectations in delivering our content or product and he talks about starting with “wow” loving what you do and being passionate about it. Are you delighted about the product and does it exceed your readers’ expectations? I recommend this book to anyone using Facebook, Twitter, Blogger or WordPress or any social media tool. Michael Hyatt’s - Platform made setting up my own platform worth it! Thank you, Michael Hyatt! I am looking forward to participating in your Platform University discussion groups.
(Posted on 3/29/2017)