You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jacquelyn Black's 8th Edition of Microbiology:Principles and Explorations builds upon the previousbest-selling textbooks in this series with an enhanced introductionto the study of Microbiology in the same engaging writing stylethroughout the narrative. The text's is even morereader-friendly and focuses on microbiology, allied health,agriculture and food sciences topics.
|Name||Microbiology Principles and Explorations 8th Edition Pdf Format|
|Site Search Keywords||Microbiology Principles and Explorations 8th edition, Microbiology Principles and Explorations, Microbiology principles and explorations|
|Meta Keywords||Microbiology Principles and Explorations|
- Good TextBook Review by Helen Z.
Clear and easy to understand.
(Posted on 9/3/2018)
- Five Stars Review by lupillo818
As described fast Instant download.
(Posted on 9/3/2018)
- Just what I needed Review by Amy G
For $8 I couldn't have asked for a better deal! Some of my peers paid over $200! I used it for a condensed 4 week class, it was in good condition. Great buy!
(Posted on 3/9/2018)
- Best Intro Microbio Text on the Market Review by carol ailor
This book is the best intro microbiology textbook I've seen. The author writes in a very straigtforward, no nonsense, yet detailed fashion and explains concepts with a perfect blend of precision and simpicity that other books lack. The book has nice photos and illustrations to support the great writing.
(Posted on 10/19/2017)
- Great e-textbook! Review by KristiAmber
It's a great textbook - there are a lot of great photos throughout and I really used the appendix in the back quite often.
If looking at renting a digital version, I highly recommend it. It was wonderful to search the book by a keyword when needed, and I also like that it's much lighter to carry your device than the book itself. Very interesting book that's well organized. I'm glad that it was a required book and I feel as though I learned a lot from it. While it's obviously not written for pleasure, and at times can be a bit rough to keep focus, it does enhance it's chapters with a lot of pertinent and current photos.
(Posted on 4/13/2017)
- Jumping Salmonella! Review by Raymond
- This book is great for reviewing little key facts and remember certain things done in the lab. I use it from time to time to refresh my memory on simple Microbiology topics or to lay the foundation to more difficult microbiology. (Posted on 4/5/2017)