You have no items in your shopping cart.
Has the "settle-for-less" financial plan become your plan for wealth? That plan sounds a little something like this:
"Graduate from college, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich."
Since you were old enough to hold a job, you've been hoodwinked to believe that wealth can be created by blindly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the housing market, the stock market, and the job market. I call this soul-sucking, dream-stealing dogma "The Slowlane" - an impotent FINANCIAL GAMBLE that dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair.
Accept the Slowlane as your financial roadmap and your financial future will blow carelessly asunder on a sailboat of HOPE: HOPE you can get a job and keep it, HOPE the stock market doesn't tank, HOPE the economy rebounds, HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE. Do you really want HOPE to be the centerpiece of your family's financial plan?
Drive the Slowlane road and you will find your life deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can. For those who don't want a lifetime subscription to "settle-for-less", there is an alternative; an expressway to extraordinary wealth capable of burning a trail to financial independence faster than any road out there. And shockingly, this road has nothing to do with jobs, 401(k), mutual funds, or a lifestyle of mediocrity.
Demand more. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime.
- Don't start a business without reading this book first!!! Review by Barshalom
- This is one of the best, if not the best book I have ever read on business. If you are thinking about starting a business, stop everything, and buy this book first. After you have read it, it will change your thinking. Since I got this book, my eyes are open and MJ made a lot of sense. I am going to teach from the material he has in this book to consult others who are looking to start a business. He answers a lot of the questions I had such as what type of business should you start, why there aren't any 401k multi-millionaires, and so forth. It is so good I could barely put it down! The information has catapulted me light years ahead in my knowledge about business. Get the book, it would be well worth the investment. (Posted on 1/16/2018)
- I'm embarrassed to recommend this book Review by Mark Leavy
Yet, I do. Whole heartedly.
The author uses the language of slimy, get rich quick schemers for just way too long at the beginning of the book. He gets a bit more serious further on. I get the impression that DeMarco has determined that he needs the salesman language up front to "hook" the reader. Whatever. I almost stopped reading.
Next, he hammers on the "driving" metaphor to emphasize every point he makes. Great literature this is not. In fact, it is just plain horrible. But what the hell do I know? DeMarco has a bestseller. I don't. He is probably doing exactly what is required to hit his market.
Lastly, I agree with every point he made. I read this book after a lifetime of successful entrepreneurism. He really nailed it. This book is blunt and dead on truthful. But, oh man, the writing is cheesy. Im going to assume that DeMarco knows what he is doing and that the language he used works for the majority of his audience. It doesn't work for me, but the content still stands. If you like his style, great. If it makes you cringe, just grit your teeth and make sure you understand the message he is getting across. It really is good, and is really the ONLY path to a successful life as an entrepreneur.
If you feel like you need a shower after reading this book, then I recommend balancing it out with the entrepenureial podcasts "Entrepeneurship Part X" found on "TheVoluntaryLife.com". The message there is really the same as that found in this book, but it is delivered by a "proper" UK entrepeneur. It's a different cup of tea. Pick what works for you. (Posted on 5/13/2017)
- WOW! About THE BEST No-Nonsense Business Book To Turbo-Charge Your "PROCESS" To Success! Thank YOU, Mr. DeMarco! Review by Michael J. Rifenburg
- First off, I would like to express my gratitude to the author for having taken the time to write this quality content-filled gem of a book. After having read over dozens of books on business topics, and after currently reading one book a week, I can wholeheartedly, without doubt, state that this book, in my opinion, has been THE absolute best book that I have read to date. (Posted on 3/23/2017)
- A Road Less Traveled to Exponential Wealth or A Slow Lane to Wealth, Cubicle Prison, You Decide Review by Dave
- I read a lot of books and articles that fall into the self-help, personal, professional development category. While I was reading a popular blog someone mentioned if there was just one book out there that you should read regarding finances and entrepreneurship The Millionaire Fastlane would be it. It piqued my curiosity and I picked up the book. MJ does an excellent job thoroughly describing the popular road that many travel which leads to a life of a cubicle prison and a slow lane to wealth. He contrasts it with practical suggestions and offers solutions to a road less traveled which can bring about a greater level of freedom, exponential increased wealth, and joy. I found myself highlighting key phrases and bits of wisdom from the beginning to the end of the book. I'd highly recommend picking up MJ's book. (Posted on 3/23/2017)
- This book has mindset and the plan for anyone to achieve whatever level of wealth the desire by taking massive action. Review by Jeffrey D. Smith
Forget "The Law of Attraction". Forget "The Secret". Forget joining MLM. Forget buying stocks and bonds. Forget the gurus who don't practice what they preach. Forget all of the other books about how to get wealthy.
If you think $5,000 per month is serious money, then consider that DeMarco started with nothing and now makes more than $5,000 per day and he has unlimited time to enjoy his life without being tied down to a job.
This book has cracked the code for wealth and financial freedom. MJ DeMarco explains in great detail the difference between the wealthy and everyone else. DeMarco has been poor and stuck in a dead-end job. By taking an honest look at where he was and where he wants to be, he designed a road map to financial freedom. He explains the simple concepts for producing wealth and for designing a business model to achieve financial freedom to give you the most important aspect of being wealthy; the time and money to spend your limited existence on this Earth in whatever ways and with whomever you want.
It's about mindset and massive action. Far too many people want the wealth and fortune, but lack the will to take action or simply do not know how to focus on what is truly important to succeed. With today's technology, anyone can become wealthy when they understand the principles of financial literacy. The wealthy sell more than they buy. There is no upper limit on how wealthy you can become by taking action to create a business that solves problems. Produce more than you consume. It is not about being lucky, or born into the top 1%, or coming up with a new invention (ideas are worthless without action). It is about creating your financial freedom through businesses that solve problems and serving your customers better than your competition.
As Donald Trump says, "If you are going to be thinking anyway, then you may as well think big."
Buy this book. Read this book. Design your businesses to solve big problems for as many people as possible, while using the leverage of automation and systems.
Finally, take action, because you cannot "think" your way to financial freedom. (Posted on 3/21/2017)